Friday, October 23, 2009

Lazy Goes On Holiday, part 1

I'm currently in Florida, enjoying the sand and the sun. Well, not at the moment since I'm locked up in the world's most epic beach house typing this, but in a few minutes I'm going to go chill on the beach. We're in town for my uncle's wedding. The bride's family is allowing us to stay in their incredibly well-equipped beach house free of charge, which I find incredibly kind. In case they see this, thank you very much! You guys are great!

Anyway, once the wedding is over, we're going to Disney World. I've never been before and am quite looking forward to it. My cousins told us to avoid Magic Kingdom, as it was too young for even eight-year-olds, and my tech support homework is to go on Space Mountain. I'm going to go on Space Mountain, even though I don't particularly like roller coasters. I'm still going on the damn Space Mountain.

Not only is Florida home to Space Mountain, but there are FLAMINGOS here. And not only are there flamingos, there are PELICANS. The pelicans are hilarious... they just kind of chill until they see a fish, and then it's swoop! and it's DINNAR TIME! They're so funny! I want to kidnap one and take it home with me. :)

Anyway, going to go to the beach now. I'll post some pictures when I get them taken.

No comments:

Post a Comment