Sunday, December 20, 2009

Snow alert!

Yesterday we got the most snow that the area has gotten since February 2003. We got at least two feet, at least at my house. When I was younger, I would have loved it. Snow is fun, I would have said. Not any more. Now it's just cold, wet, and nasty, unless it gets me out of school. Then it's the greatest thing ever.

As it stands now, we're all hoping there's no school tomorrow. And to be honest, the odds would be in our favor. After all, you've gotta either be stupid, a masochist, or in love with learning to want to go to school Christmas Week. Even the teachers/administrators don't want to go! And I have a feeling that if the superintendent tries to make us all go to school, there's going to be a sudden outbreak of "the flu" among students and teachers. I know of a few people who are using the "Oh, I'm going to the hospital about these symptoms cough cough hack" excuse tomorrow if they're calling for school.

The biggest problem about this snow is that it's making things very difficult for people to go out and Christmas shop. I WANT PRESENTS, damn it! I also need to BUY presents, damn it!

No comments:

Post a Comment