Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Crazy Kilt-Hating Pastor

[url]http://www.faithfulwordbaptist.org/110809p.mp3[/url]

I found this last night during my travels across this fecund land we call the Internet. While it might drive some people to rage, I have to say that I found this completely hilarious, especially the bit about kilts being feminizing. This could prove interesting if he ever comes across a Scottish dude in a kilt. I have a feeling someone would be getting pwned, and I don't think it would be the Scottish man.

Also, his whole spiel about the Sistine Chapel being painted by perverts or whatever, I have one thing to say in response to that- ART, MOTHERFUCKER! DO YOU UNDERSTAND IT!? And if he thinks the tastefully rendered nude angels in the Sistine Chapel are perverted, then do I ever have a shock for him! Some of the art you can find on the Internet (especially the yaoi artwork) would probably send him into cardiac arrest. Hell, show him the doujinshi Unapai and he'd probably have a brain aneurysm. That, or the infamous corn gif. I can see things becoming QUITE entertaining then... ohohohoho.

No comments:

Post a Comment